FTC & UT
FantaVerse uses the blockchain economy to reward players for their contributions to the ecosystem. Players can earn various tokens by participating in world building, gameplay and contributions to the ecosystem.
There are two types of tokens in FantaVerse: Governance Token (FantaCoin - FTC) and Utility Token (Universal Token- UT). Each token has its own use cases.
The entire metaverse uses an ERC-20 ecosystem token - FantaCoin (FTC). FTC is mainly used for DAO decentralized governance and revenue sharing.
The goal of FTC is to establish a set of economic mechanism to support a sustainable and continuous operation and development of FantaVerse. The mechanism has two main goals:
1. Reward players and nodes who participate in the development of FantaVerse, encourage them to hold tokens.
2. Decentralized development of FantaVerse ownership and governance.
How to obtain FTC:
1. Public Sales
1. Character Breeding
2. GAS Fee (transaction fee)
3. Buy/Sell NFT
4. Mining (Staking)
5. Guild Staking
6. Staking for ecosystem collaboration
7. DAO decentralized governance and revenue sharing
UT (Universal Token)
The Universal Token (UT) is the token used in the FantaVerse metaverse game. Pricing will depend on utilization by players, internal utility within the game, further development and expansion of the game as well as demand forces.
UT total supply is 7.2 billion:
97% used for game play reward
1.9% for ecosystem cooperation
0.4% Private Sale (10-24 months unlocked)
0.6% Team (48 months unlocked)
0.1% Liquid Pool
How to obtain UT:
1. Staking of FTC
2. Mining in FantaVerse game with paid NFT characters
1. Character breeding
2. In-game purchase of props and weapon/armor levels
3. Purchase Diamonds to restore character's energy level